Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Share a Sweet Kiss While Supporting Little Big Town
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- FROM EW: Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Play Freddie Mercury in Biopic
- Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood Introduce Son Isaiah
- Bradley Cooper's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
5 Things You Should Know About The Office's Rashida Jones
1 She's an online Boggle addict
Jones kills time on the L.A. set by playing the word-scramble game at her desk. "The bad part is that everyone sees my screen," she says. "So the camera guys start yelling words out, like 'shark!'"
2 She's not dating co-star John Krasinsky
"We did date briefly a long time ago, but he's just one of my best friends now," says Jones. "I'm happily single."
3 Michael Jackson used to hang out at her house
Music producer Quincy Jones is her dad (mom is actress Peggy Lipton), so the gloved one was often over when Rashida was a kid. "He was fun and hilarious," she says.
4 She's a rebel
Sort of. "I was like, 'I am not doing what my family does—I'm going to law school!'" says Jones. But after getting her B.A. from Harvard, she went into showbiz anyway, getting roles on shows like Boston Public.
5 She doesn't want to be a superstar
"I know I sound like I'm 80, but I've seen the trappings of fame," says Jones. "My goal is just to have a day-to-day job that I love—and right now I do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!