Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Two and Iraq War Veteran Identified as Civilian Victims in Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sinead O'Connor Is Found Safe After Threatening Suicide in Alarming Facebook Post
- You've Never Used a Cleanser Like This Before
- Tracy Morgan on His Comedy Comeback After Surviving a Fatal Car Crash: 'I Feel Like a Complete Artist Again'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
5 Things You Should Know About The Office's Rashida Jones
1 She's an online Boggle addict
Jones kills time on the L.A. set by playing the word-scramble game at her desk. "The bad part is that everyone sees my screen," she says. "So the camera guys start yelling words out, like 'shark!'"
2 She's not dating co-star John Krasinsky
"We did date briefly a long time ago, but he's just one of my best friends now," says Jones. "I'm happily single."
3 Michael Jackson used to hang out at her house
Music producer Quincy Jones is her dad (mom is actress Peggy Lipton), so the gloved one was often over when Rashida was a kid. "He was fun and hilarious," she says.
4 She's a rebel
Sort of. "I was like, 'I am not doing what my family does—I'm going to law school!'" says Jones. But after getting her B.A. from Harvard, she went into showbiz anyway, getting roles on shows like Boston Public.
5 She doesn't want to be a superstar
"I know I sound like I'm 80, but I've seen the trappings of fame," says Jones. "My goal is just to have a day-to-day job that I love—and right now I do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!