Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
The 411 on Latin Pop Stars RBD
Meet the Sexy Sextet Behind the Radio Sensation 'Tu Amor'
• LOCO FOR RBD: With 9.5 million copies of their first three Spanish-Portuguese albums sold worldwide, RBD (short for Rebelde) have more than a few passionate fans. "We didn't realize at first because we were working on a TV set all the time," Dulce says. In Brazil, fans sent the group a scroll of letters measuring the length of almost two football fields. "It had notes, pictures, our names and 'RBD Forever' written on it," Christian says. "It was pretty crazy."
• SAY WHAT? While they're all proficient English speakers, singing in their second language is a different story. During the recording of Rebels—an 'N Sync-meets-Latin dance hall number—"Dulce was singing this part that was like, 'I can give you all my codes,' and she kept saying 'goats,'" Alfonso remembers. Dulce admits, "I sing that part and it still sounds like 'goats.'"
• TU AMOR: The group's romantic lives have been the stuff of ... well, a telenovela. They've weathered two failed relationships—between Alfonso and Dulce, and Anahí and Christopher—which made working together hard "just for a few months," says Alfonso. Now "we are a family," Maite says. Alfonso agrees: "We fight for the blankets and pillows on the airplane, but that's it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!