Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 13-Year-Old Boy Saves Dog from Burning Building (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- VIDEO: Sue Has Something to Show Becky on Glee – and It's a Tad Creepy
- Will Reeve on Getting the Call from ESPN: I Thought 'Wow, This is Big'
- See Suge Knight's Lengthy Rap Sheet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
The 411 on Latin Pop Stars RBD
Meet the Sexy Sextet Behind the Radio Sensation 'Tu Amor'
• LOCO FOR RBD: With 9.5 million copies of their first three Spanish-Portuguese albums sold worldwide, RBD (short for Rebelde) have more than a few passionate fans. "We didn't realize at first because we were working on a TV set all the time," Dulce says. In Brazil, fans sent the group a scroll of letters measuring the length of almost two football fields. "It had notes, pictures, our names and 'RBD Forever' written on it," Christian says. "It was pretty crazy."
• SAY WHAT? While they're all proficient English speakers, singing in their second language is a different story. During the recording of Rebels—an 'N Sync-meets-Latin dance hall number—"Dulce was singing this part that was like, 'I can give you all my codes,' and she kept saying 'goats,'" Alfonso remembers. Dulce admits, "I sing that part and it still sounds like 'goats.'"
• TU AMOR: The group's romantic lives have been the stuff of ... well, a telenovela. They've weathered two failed relationships—between Alfonso and Dulce, and Anahí and Christopher—which made working together hard "just for a few months," says Alfonso. Now "we are a family," Maite says. Alfonso agrees: "We fight for the blankets and pillows on the airplane, but that's it."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!