Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joan Rivers 'Can We Talk?' Exhibit Coming to Grammy Museum
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie Is Headlining His Own Tour
- VIDEO: Tyler Posey and Costars Spill Secrets About Teen Wolf's 'Menacing and Scary' Villains
- Joe Manganiello: I'm Fine Being 'Celebrity Eye Candy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
The 411 on Latin Pop Stars RBD
Meet the Sexy Sextet Behind the Radio Sensation 'Tu Amor'
• LOCO FOR RBD: With 9.5 million copies of their first three Spanish-Portuguese albums sold worldwide, RBD (short for Rebelde) have more than a few passionate fans. "We didn't realize at first because we were working on a TV set all the time," Dulce says. In Brazil, fans sent the group a scroll of letters measuring the length of almost two football fields. "It had notes, pictures, our names and 'RBD Forever' written on it," Christian says. "It was pretty crazy."
• SAY WHAT? While they're all proficient English speakers, singing in their second language is a different story. During the recording of Rebels—an 'N Sync-meets-Latin dance hall number—"Dulce was singing this part that was like, 'I can give you all my codes,' and she kept saying 'goats,'" Alfonso remembers. Dulce admits, "I sing that part and it still sounds like 'goats.'"
• TU AMOR: The group's romantic lives have been the stuff of ... well, a telenovela. They've weathered two failed relationships—between Alfonso and Dulce, and Anahí and Christopher—which made working together hard "just for a few months," says Alfonso. Now "we are a family," Maite says. Alfonso agrees: "We fight for the blankets and pillows on the airplane, but that's it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!