Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Prince William Reacted to a Baby Having a 'Royal Poop' During the Couple's Visit to Vancouver
- Blinded by the Bling: Idina Menzel Debuts Her Massive Engagement Ring
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 05, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 5
What Do Women Really Want? Ask Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman
PDA'S: GIRLS LIKE THEM
My brother told me he doesn't want to show that soft side of him to the guy at the 7-Eleven—I wasn't aware that it actually costs guys to show that vulnerable side. But I want a lot of PDA. Girls generally end up a little hungry for it.
THE LITTLE THINGS COUNT
The real reason she's trying to improve you is, when you eat all the Junior Mints without offering her any, it means you don't love her. Men don't realize everything they do has this huge weight.
YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US
You score major points by calling her two or three times a day. My husband loved the phone chapter. He was like, that is so simple and practical.
GREAT BOYFRIENDS ARE MADE
Like a tennis player, you've got to hone those skills. Practice before you start showing up at tournaments.
THE SECRET TO A GOOD MARRIAGE
Stay a boyfriend. Every time your wife takes off her shirt you have got to go, "Yeah!" Even after 10 years. You never want to lose that.
'I am happy and more than a little relieved to be married to Bill Macy'
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!