Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 05, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 5
What Do Women Really Want? Ask Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman
PDA'S: GIRLS LIKE THEM
My brother told me he doesn't want to show that soft side of him to the guy at the 7-Eleven—I wasn't aware that it actually costs guys to show that vulnerable side. But I want a lot of PDA. Girls generally end up a little hungry for it.
THE LITTLE THINGS COUNT
The real reason she's trying to improve you is, when you eat all the Junior Mints without offering her any, it means you don't love her. Men don't realize everything they do has this huge weight.
YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US
You score major points by calling her two or three times a day. My husband loved the phone chapter. He was like, that is so simple and practical.
GREAT BOYFRIENDS ARE MADE
Like a tennis player, you've got to hone those skills. Practice before you start showing up at tournaments.
THE SECRET TO A GOOD MARRIAGE
Stay a boyfriend. Every time your wife takes off her shirt you have got to go, "Yeah!" Even after 10 years. You never want to lose that.
'I am happy and more than a little relieved to be married to Bill Macy'
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!