Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas Talks Upcoming Solo Album and New Single, 'Trust You'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- 'Wolverine' Killer Found Dead in the Woods After Slaughtering His Family
- Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Blog: The Date Moment That Was 'My Worst Nightmare'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 05, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 5
Jump In!'s Corbin Bleu
LATEST GIG: Starring in the Disney Channel movie Jump In! (the network's highest-rated debut) and the Discovery Kids' drama Flight 29 Down, and touring the U.S. in the High School Musical stage show
• FAMILY TIES
It didn't take Bleu long to follow in his actor parents' footsteps. By 4, he had appeared in ad campaigns for Gap, Toys R Us and Life cereal. Bleu and his dad (David Reivers, who has appeared in Malcolm X and Poseidon) joined up to play father and son in Jump In! "The script got sent to me," Bleu brags. "But my dad had to audition!"
• TO THE MOON
Bleu, who graduated in 2006 from Montclair College Prep school in Van Nuys, Calif., has worked with such veteran actors as Kurt Russell (The Soldier), Ben Stiller (Mystery Men) and George Clooney. "I worked on ER when I was 7," he says. "My character needed a rabies shot—the scene is me bending over, wincing, and George Clooney giving me a shot in my butt."
• TRESS TEST
How does Bleu maintain that shaggy do? "I wash it every day. Then comb it, put conditioner in and get the knots out," he says. "Then I bend over, shake it and it goes 'poof!' It's my trademark—if I tried to cut it I'd have an angry mob after me." Speaking of mobs: "Last night I came into the hotel through the service elevator because a group of girls camped out in the lobby," says Bleu, who's amazed at the reaction he gets from fans. "Imagine you were standing in front of a person. Would you just start screaming?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!