Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Every Gorgeous Photo from Prince Oscar's Christening
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tess Holliday Shows Off Her 'Baby Bump Skills' in Funny Bikini Photo
- Family of 4-Year-Old Boy Who Climbed Into Zoo Pen Thanks Staff for Making 'Difficult Decision' to Shoot Gorilla
- Who Was Bryce Dejean-Jones? 5 Things To Know About New Orleans Pelicans Player Killed at Age 23
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 6
Criminal Minds' Shemar Moore
After Moore moved on from his dream of being a Major League pitcher (he got a baseball scholarship to the University of Santa Clara), his looks helped him go from modeling to acting, landing him a role on The Young and the Restless in 1994. But it's his Minds gig that lets him show off his acting chops. "'How does it feel to be a sex symbol?' Those were the questions I'd get [when I was on Y&R]," says Moore, 36. "I'm not hearing those anymore."
Now the question is: When will Moore settle down? Currently single, he says he "can't wait to be a dad—but I don't have anyone I'm ready to bring home to Momma."
And Mom's approval is key: Moore's mother, Marilyn, who raised him on her own, has been battling multiple sclerosis for eight years. "She's always been superwoman," he says. "But now she's found her kryptonite." Last year Moore joined up for a long-distance bicycle trek to raise money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Says Moore: "It was a challenge: 'Can you ride 100 miles for MS?' and my answer was: 'I'd run 100 miles for my mom!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!