Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Lost 40 Lbs. by Eating a Can of Tuna a Day
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Police Dog Named Lucas Hailed as Hero for Saving Deputy's Life
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 7
Grey's Anatomy Heartthrob Patrick Dempsey and His Wife Get a Double Dose of Joy: Two Baby Boys
Putting manly pretense aside to shop for his pregnant wife is just the kind of guy TV's "Dr. McDreamy" is in real life. "He has a tremendous sense of duty," says his Anatomy costar Ellen Pompeo. "He's really sort of old-fashioned in that way."
Good thing, because his duties just tripled. On Feb. 1, Dempsey, 41, and his wife, Jillian, 40, welcomed twin boys at a Los Angeles hospital. Little Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen (Galen is Dempsey's middle name) join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey brood.
"The family's doing great," Dempsey's rep tells PEOPLE.
With two more additions to the clan, the doctor in the house will no doubt be working overtime—but don't worry, Dempsey's up to the challenge. "He's got a good sense of being a gentleman and taking care of his family," says Pompeo. "That's what makes him a good dad."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!