Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 7
Grey's Anatomy Heartthrob Patrick Dempsey and His Wife Get a Double Dose of Joy: Two Baby Boys
Putting manly pretense aside to shop for his pregnant wife is just the kind of guy TV's "Dr. McDreamy" is in real life. "He has a tremendous sense of duty," says his Anatomy costar Ellen Pompeo. "He's really sort of old-fashioned in that way."
Good thing, because his duties just tripled. On Feb. 1, Dempsey, 41, and his wife, Jillian, 40, welcomed twin boys at a Los Angeles hospital. Little Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen (Galen is Dempsey's middle name) join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey brood.
"The family's doing great," Dempsey's rep tells PEOPLE.
With two more additions to the clan, the doctor in the house will no doubt be working overtime—but don't worry, Dempsey's up to the challenge. "He's got a good sense of being a gentleman and taking care of his family," says Pompeo. "That's what makes him a good dad."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!