Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Suge Knight's Lengthy Rap Sheet
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Telemarketer Call Saves Oregon Woman's Life After Ex Attacks Her
- What Does Eddie Redmayne Plan to Do After the Oscars (Hint: Not Much!)
- What Is Jay Z Buying for $56 Million?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 7
Through Thick and Thin
Two Engaged Couples Worked Off 265 Lbs. on The Biggest Loser Before They Said 'I Do'—to Love and New Healthy Lives
After buying her wedding gown, "I put on 80 lbs.," says Kimberly. "I couldn't get the dress over my arms." But once she and her then-fiancé, Bruce, went on The Biggest Loser, their wedding started shaping up. "We ran a 10K—I never thought I'd enjoy that," says Bruce of the prenuptial workouts. Ultimately, the two got more than just a slimmed-down ceremony out of Loser. "It bonded us more than ever," says Kimberly. "One of us might say, "Maybe you shouldn't eat that.' We're an amazing team."
"Our problem was we really loved to eat out," says Nick. He and Lael may have lost their Loser competition to the Lebowskys, but they won a fresh outlook on food. "We still love to wine and dine, but now we're a lot smarter about it," he says. "We'll order two appetizers and split an entree and dessert."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!