Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- High-Ranking Air Force Colonel Accused of Rape Found Dead in Colorado Home: Police
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Who Is Alicia Machado? Meet the Former Miss Universe Donald Trump Called 'Miss Piggy' and 'Miss Housekeeping'
- Watch Hilary Duff (Sort of) Define Her Romantic Relationship with Personal Trainer Jason Walsh
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 7
Through Thick and Thin
Two Engaged Couples Worked Off 265 Lbs. on The Biggest Loser Before They Said 'I Do'—to Love and New Healthy Lives
After buying her wedding gown, "I put on 80 lbs.," says Kimberly. "I couldn't get the dress over my arms." But once she and her then-fiancé, Bruce, went on The Biggest Loser, their wedding started shaping up. "We ran a 10K—I never thought I'd enjoy that," says Bruce of the prenuptial workouts. Ultimately, the two got more than just a slimmed-down ceremony out of Loser. "It bonded us more than ever," says Kimberly. "One of us might say, "Maybe you shouldn't eat that.' We're an amazing team."
"Our problem was we really loved to eat out," says Nick. He and Lael may have lost their Loser competition to the Lebowskys, but they won a fresh outlook on food. "We still love to wine and dine, but now we're a lot smarter about it," he says. "We'll order two appetizers and split an entree and dessert."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!