Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jana Kramer Separates from Husband Mike Caussin as He Enters Rehab
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Cameron Douglas Is 'Grateful He Gets a Second Chance' After Being Released From Prison
- Hope Solo Suspended for Calling Sweden 'Cowards' After Losing at the Olympics
- Florida Father Killed During a Robbery Set Up by Woman He Met Online: Police
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 7
Through Thick and Thin
Two Engaged Couples Worked Off 265 Lbs. on The Biggest Loser Before They Said 'I Do'—to Love and New Healthy Lives
After buying her wedding gown, "I put on 80 lbs.," says Kimberly. "I couldn't get the dress over my arms." But once she and her then-fiancé, Bruce, went on The Biggest Loser, their wedding started shaping up. "We ran a 10K—I never thought I'd enjoy that," says Bruce of the prenuptial workouts. Ultimately, the two got more than just a slimmed-down ceremony out of Loser. "It bonded us more than ever," says Kimberly. "One of us might say, "Maybe you shouldn't eat that.' We're an amazing team."
"Our problem was we really loved to eat out," says Nick. He and Lael may have lost their Loser competition to the Lebowskys, but they won a fresh outlook on food. "We still love to wine and dine, but now we're a lot smarter about it," he says. "We'll order two appetizers and split an entree and dessert."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!