Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aspiring Model on Rare Condition That Causes Extreme Swelling in Her Right Leg: 'I Felt Like I Belonged in the Circus'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- VIDEO: What Does The Walking Dead Star Michael Cudlitz Think of the Impending Love Triangle Between Sasha, Rosita and Abraham?
- Teresa Tells All! Maggots at Mealtime, Life After Prison and Her Fears for Joe: Her Exclusive PEOPLE Interview
- Unarmed Texas Teen Found Lying Naked Is Shot Dead by Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 05, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 9
The Quarterback, the Actress & the Baby Bombshell
While on a Romantic Getaway with Model Gisele Bündchen, NFL Star Tom Brady Acknowledges That His Ex Actress Bridget Moynahan Is Carrying His Child
Meanwhile, back in the States, the 29-year-old athlete—whose clean-cut image and golden arm helped him land a $60 million contract with the Patriots—was faced with romantic issues of another sort. Brady's ex-girlfriend of three years, actress Bridget Moynahan (ABC's Six Degrees), announced that she is expecting. "Bridget is over three months pregnant," said her rep. "Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father." The revelation sparked a rare wave of bad press for Brady, who confirmed a split with Moynahan, 35, in December, shortly before he began seeing Bündchen. Did his new love prompt the disclosure? At least one pal of the actress's says that Brady "should have been more respectful to someone he's about to have a child with."
Brady acknowledges paternity. "Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy," said his agent on Feb. 20. "They want to thank everyone who has shown support." Among them is Bündchen, 26, who stood by the quarterback at a Versailles horse show when the news broke. As for Moynahan, "she has handled the situation with dignity," says a friend. Adds another: "She's excited and in a really good place. She'll be a great mother."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!