Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Blac Chyna Source Says She and Rob are Still Together: 'They're Not Broken Up'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 05, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 9
The Quarterback, the Actress & the Baby Bombshell
While on a Romantic Getaway with Model Gisele Bündchen, NFL Star Tom Brady Acknowledges That His Ex Actress Bridget Moynahan Is Carrying His Child
Meanwhile, back in the States, the 29-year-old athlete—whose clean-cut image and golden arm helped him land a $60 million contract with the Patriots—was faced with romantic issues of another sort. Brady's ex-girlfriend of three years, actress Bridget Moynahan (ABC's Six Degrees), announced that she is expecting. "Bridget is over three months pregnant," said her rep. "Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father." The revelation sparked a rare wave of bad press for Brady, who confirmed a split with Moynahan, 35, in December, shortly before he began seeing Bündchen. Did his new love prompt the disclosure? At least one pal of the actress's says that Brady "should have been more respectful to someone he's about to have a child with."
Brady acknowledges paternity. "Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy," said his agent on Feb. 20. "They want to thank everyone who has shown support." Among them is Bündchen, 26, who stood by the quarterback at a Versailles horse show when the news broke. As for Moynahan, "she has handled the situation with dignity," says a friend. Adds another: "She's excited and in a really good place. She'll be a great mother."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!