Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother Collapses on Pier After Cruise Ship with Her Kids On Board Leaves Without Her
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Trump Won't Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS but Promises 'I Won't Be a Happy Trigger'
- Beyonce's Father Mathew Knowles Reacts to Lemonade: 'I Can Only Speculate Like Everyone Else'
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Skewers Gun Control Regulations on Inside Amy Schumer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 06, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 9
Kisses & Kimonos
In a Secret Ceremony in Japan in January, Lisa Marie Presley Exchanged Vows with Michael Lockwood in Front of Her Mom, Kids—and Ex-husband
It may not have been a big production, but the Jan. 22 nuptials at a private inn in Kyoto, Japan (a favorite vacation spot of Presley's), was a special one. The 16 guests donned custom-fitted kimonos at the sunset ceremony, where Presley, 38, and Lockwood, 44—who started dating in '03—performed a Japanese sake ritual after exchanging traditional vows.
Never conventional (see marriages 2 and 3 to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage), Elvis's daughter shook things up by having as best man Danny Keough, her ex-husband and father of her kids Riley, 16, and Benjamin, 13—and Lockwood's pal. But it made perfect sense for the pair. "She wanted an intimate gathering of family and friends," says Keaney. "It was unusual, personal and beautiful—just like she envisioned."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!