Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Five Designers Would Redecorate the White House for President Clinton or President Trump
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Man's Car Towed After He Posts Video of 5-Year-Old Son Doing a Burnout
- 18 People Reveal the Creepiest Things They've Ever Woken Up to
- Tennessee the Turtle! Reese Witherspoon Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Curls Night Out
In a Throwback to Old Hollywood Glamour, These Celebs Weren't Afraid to Make Some Retro Waves
Weisz's soft ringlets were tucked behind her ear to show off her 3.36-carat Cartier earrings.
The Material Girl sported smooth, shoulder-length waves and an off-center part to frame her face.
PALETTE OF WATERCOLORS
Watts, like Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon, chose sheer, delicate makeup.
Watts's stylist used a small-barrel curling iron and finger-waved the hair for a "classic, old Hollywood" look.
Never afraid to change up her hair, the presenter went for a flirty bob with cascading curls.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!