Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
- Meet the Real-Life Prince Charming: Prince Carl of Sweden
- Learn Jessica Simpson's Secret for Those Super Toned Legs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Curls Night Out
In a Throwback to Old Hollywood Glamour, These Celebs Weren't Afraid to Make Some Retro Waves
Weisz's soft ringlets were tucked behind her ear to show off her 3.36-carat Cartier earrings.
The Material Girl sported smooth, shoulder-length waves and an off-center part to frame her face.
PALETTE OF WATERCOLORS
Watts, like Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon, chose sheer, delicate makeup.
Watts's stylist used a small-barrel curling iron and finger-waved the hair for a "classic, old Hollywood" look.
Never afraid to change up her hair, the presenter went for a flirty bob with cascading curls.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!