Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessica Simpson Throws Her Son Ace Knute a Dinosaur-Themed 3rd Birthday Party
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Navy Seal Killed While Using Autopilot in Self-Driving Tesla Vehicle
- WATCH: Brian Justin Crum Hopes to 'Inspire the LGBT Youth' After Wowing America's Got Talent Judges with His Powerful Voice
- Adnan Syed's Younger Brother Says, 'We've Waited 20 Years for Justice' After New Trial Ordered
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Curls Night Out
In a Throwback to Old Hollywood Glamour, These Celebs Weren't Afraid to Make Some Retro Waves
Weisz's soft ringlets were tucked behind her ear to show off her 3.36-carat Cartier earrings.
The Material Girl sported smooth, shoulder-length waves and an off-center part to frame her face.
PALETTE OF WATERCOLORS
Watts, like Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon, chose sheer, delicate makeup.
Watts's stylist used a small-barrel curling iron and finger-waved the hair for a "classic, old Hollywood" look.
Never afraid to change up her hair, the presenter went for a flirty bob with cascading curls.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!