Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Zac Efron's Smoldering Bod on Hawaiian Hike!
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Curls Night Out
In a Throwback to Old Hollywood Glamour, These Celebs Weren't Afraid to Make Some Retro Waves
Weisz's soft ringlets were tucked behind her ear to show off her 3.36-carat Cartier earrings.
The Material Girl sported smooth, shoulder-length waves and an off-center part to frame her face.
PALETTE OF WATERCOLORS
Watts, like Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon, chose sheer, delicate makeup.
Watts's stylist used a small-barrel curling iron and finger-waved the hair for a "classic, old Hollywood" look.
Never afraid to change up her hair, the presenter went for a flirty bob with cascading curls.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!