Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How an Author Is Coping with the Discovery That Her Grandpa Was a Nazi
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair in New KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Dolly Parton Dishes on Why Opposites Attract
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
No Nomination? No Problem! Some of Hollywood's Chicest Fashionistas Only Came Out After the Ceremony
DOLCE & GABBANA
Wearing a custom-made satin gown, the singer topped off her look with Neil Lane diamonds and a Calvin Klein clutch.
Larter glammed up a sky-blue silk chiffon gown with rose cut diamond bangles by Bochic and a Burma suede Rodo clutch.
The new mom, who says she's "back in shape," chose a blush-rose silk organza strapless gown.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
With simple hair and makeup, the singer let her not-so-basic black-and-white look take center stage.
Bryant opted for a shimmery ice blue off-the-shoulder frock and an equally reflective Jimmy Choo clutch.
Tyler's chiffon corset gown worked as a lovely backdrop for Van Cleef & Arpels's amethyst and coral necklace.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!