Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brothel Owner Details Lamar Odom's Weekend Before He was Found Unresponsive
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Carey Mulligan Reveals Her Daughter's Name – Find Out What She Chose
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Shake on It: 'Enough About the Emails!'
- The Twitterverse Trumps Trump: The Funniest Tweets of the #DemDebate
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
No Nomination? No Problem! Some of Hollywood's Chicest Fashionistas Only Came Out After the Ceremony
DOLCE & GABBANA
Wearing a custom-made satin gown, the singer topped off her look with Neil Lane diamonds and a Calvin Klein clutch.
Larter glammed up a sky-blue silk chiffon gown with rose cut diamond bangles by Bochic and a Burma suede Rodo clutch.
The new mom, who says she's "back in shape," chose a blush-rose silk organza strapless gown.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
With simple hair and makeup, the singer let her not-so-basic black-and-white look take center stage.
Bryant opted for a shimmery ice blue off-the-shoulder frock and an equally reflective Jimmy Choo clutch.
Tyler's chiffon corset gown worked as a lovely backdrop for Van Cleef & Arpels's amethyst and coral necklace.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!