Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, More near Deal to Return to Nashville
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Shared Custody of Infant Son Freddie
- Woman Arrested After Allegedly Striking Elderly Man, Driving Nearly a Mile with Body Wedged in Windshield: Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
No Nomination? No Problem! Some of Hollywood's Chicest Fashionistas Only Came Out After the Ceremony
DOLCE & GABBANA
Wearing a custom-made satin gown, the singer topped off her look with Neil Lane diamonds and a Calvin Klein clutch.
Larter glammed up a sky-blue silk chiffon gown with rose cut diamond bangles by Bochic and a Burma suede Rodo clutch.
The new mom, who says she's "back in shape," chose a blush-rose silk organza strapless gown.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
With simple hair and makeup, the singer let her not-so-basic black-and-white look take center stage.
Bryant opted for a shimmery ice blue off-the-shoulder frock and an equally reflective Jimmy Choo clutch.
Tyler's chiffon corset gown worked as a lovely backdrop for Van Cleef & Arpels's amethyst and coral necklace.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!