Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Going to Great Lengths
What's the Crowning Glory for An Elegant, Sophisticated Look? These Stars Took a Cue from Rapunzel and Opted for Long, Stick-Straight Locks
"The '60s look is really hot right now because of Dreamgirls," says stylist Kimberly Kimble, who used a flat iron and 1.5-in. curling iron.
"With a big gown, it's important not to go over the top with too much hair," says Witherspoon's makeup artist.
Scarlet lips gave Paltrow and Kidman (in Chanel's Coco Red) extra pop.
Chris McMillan angled Kidman's hair to one shoulder to accommodate her dress. "He's a genius," says her makeup artist.
Paltrow stuck to her tried-and-true basics: her usual long, straight look, swept over one shoulder.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!