Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Going to Great Lengths
What's the Crowning Glory for An Elegant, Sophisticated Look? These Stars Took a Cue from Rapunzel and Opted for Long, Stick-Straight Locks
"The '60s look is really hot right now because of Dreamgirls," says stylist Kimberly Kimble, who used a flat iron and 1.5-in. curling iron.
"With a big gown, it's important not to go over the top with too much hair," says Witherspoon's makeup artist.
Scarlet lips gave Paltrow and Kidman (in Chanel's Coco Red) extra pop.
Chris McMillan angled Kidman's hair to one shoulder to accommodate her dress. "He's a genius," says her makeup artist.
Paltrow stuck to her tried-and-true basics: her usual long, straight look, swept over one shoulder.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!