Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
- Senator Amy Klobuchar Fights the 400 Percent Price Hike of EpiPens and Shares Her Emotional Story of Her Daughter's Allergic Attack
- Rihanna Breaks Summer Dress Code in Puffer Coats and Tracksuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Going to Great Lengths
What's the Crowning Glory for An Elegant, Sophisticated Look? These Stars Took a Cue from Rapunzel and Opted for Long, Stick-Straight Locks
"The '60s look is really hot right now because of Dreamgirls," says stylist Kimberly Kimble, who used a flat iron and 1.5-in. curling iron.
"With a big gown, it's important not to go over the top with too much hair," says Witherspoon's makeup artist.
Scarlet lips gave Paltrow and Kidman (in Chanel's Coco Red) extra pop.
Chris McMillan angled Kidman's hair to one shoulder to accommodate her dress. "He's a genius," says her makeup artist.
Paltrow stuck to her tried-and-true basics: her usual long, straight look, swept over one shoulder.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!