Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Red Carpet Glamour Queens Ruled the Night (and Her Majesty Gave a Royal Wave)
"You see, I do have a naughty side: I've already stolen a flag," joked The Queen's star, who waved a Union Jack she got from a bystander. Mirren celebrated her Best Actress win with loyal subjects including her sister, her nephews, her husband, Ray director Taylor Hackford, and Jamie Foxx. "I've got a big posse with me," she said.
Playing it coy for the camera, Lopez later introduced the Dreamgirls medley sung by Beyoncé, Jennifer Hudson and their castmates. Said Marc Anthony of his wife: "I'm the luckiest man in the world."
Radiant in ruffles, the Volver star said, "I woke up really nervous this morning. Then I relaxed. And now I'm nervous again. It's a huge deal for me." Her next gig? Starring in a music video for her younger brother Eduardo, a singer-guitarist.
BEYONCE & GWYNETH PALTROW
"It's always nice to come and see old friends and try not to get too overwhelmed," said Paltrow, who shared a laugh—and a great hair moment—with her pal Beyoncé before taking her turn at the podium.
NICOLE KIDMAN & ABIGAIL BRESLIN
Abigail held her own, greeting Kidman outside the Kodak Theatre. "She's a cool cucumber," said Steve Carell of his Little Miss Sunshine costar, who wore a Simin gown.
GAEL GARCIA BERNAL & DIEGO LUNA
Babel's García Bernal began the night with a lift from best friend Luna (Y Tu Mamá También) but ended it hand-in-hand with rekindled flame Natalie Portman at a bash in Laurel Canyon also attended by Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!