Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Deep Shades of Black and Blue Punched Up the Red Carpet
In picking her Calvin Klein Collection over another gown, "I was like, 'This one will do,'" she said.
"Chanel is about elegance," said the Babel nominee (in Chanel Haute Couture gown and jewels). "It's just perfect."
The two-time Oscar winner arrived in a sapphire silk chiffon gown by Vera Wang and Boucheron jewels.
In Carmen Marc Valvo, Fendi shoes and Chopard jewels, she gave a shout-out to her stylists: "Team 'Tifah comes through every time!"
PORTIA DE ROSSI
There to cheer on girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres, she accessorized her Zac Posen crepe de chine gown with 100 carats of Kwiat diamonds.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!