Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Deep Shades of Black and Blue Punched Up the Red Carpet
In picking her Calvin Klein Collection over another gown, "I was like, 'This one will do,'" she said.
"Chanel is about elegance," said the Babel nominee (in Chanel Haute Couture gown and jewels). "It's just perfect."
The two-time Oscar winner arrived in a sapphire silk chiffon gown by Vera Wang and Boucheron jewels.
In Carmen Marc Valvo, Fendi shoes and Chopard jewels, she gave a shout-out to her stylists: "Team 'Tifah comes through every time!"
PORTIA DE ROSSI
There to cheer on girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres, she accessorized her Zac Posen crepe de chine gown with 100 carats of Kwiat diamonds.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!