Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Greatest Fears? Set Secrets? Kate Winslet, Brie Larson and More Oscar Nominees Ask (and Answer) Questions for Each Other
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- VIDEO: Kristen Wiig Makes a Pretty Convincing Peyton Manning on The Tonight Show
- Kanye West Selling T-Shirts With His Mother Donda and the Late Robert Kardashian's Faces on Them
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
The Stars' Glam Squads Reveal Their Classic Hollywood Inspirations
GRACE KELLY & PENELOPE CRUZ
Since her dress was so big, she opted for sleek Grace Kelly hair, says her stylist Oribe. "Just exactly what she wanted."
AUDREY HEPBURN & ANNE HATHAWAY
Seeing her in Valentino, says makeup artist Paul Starr, he "thought of Hepburn—that chic, elegant, beautiful look."
BRIGITTE BARDOT & BEYONCE
Hairstylist Kimberly Kimble channeled the siren but "with body and youth. It's '60s-inspired but feels modern."
MARLENE DIETRICH & KIRSTEN DUNST
"The shock of lipstick" recalls the '50s, says makeup pro Pati Dubrof. "But Kirsten is the coolest girl in Hollywood."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!