Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
The Stars' Glam Squads Reveal Their Classic Hollywood Inspirations
GRACE KELLY & PENELOPE CRUZ
Since her dress was so big, she opted for sleek Grace Kelly hair, says her stylist Oribe. "Just exactly what she wanted."
AUDREY HEPBURN & ANNE HATHAWAY
Seeing her in Valentino, says makeup artist Paul Starr, he "thought of Hepburn—that chic, elegant, beautiful look."
BRIGITTE BARDOT & BEYONCE
Hairstylist Kimberly Kimble channeled the siren but "with body and youth. It's '60s-inspired but feels modern."
MARLENE DIETRICH & KIRSTEN DUNST
"The shock of lipstick" recalls the '50s, says makeup pro Pati Dubrof. "But Kirsten is the coolest girl in Hollywood."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!