Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabrielle Union Gets Silly (and Sexy) in a Bikini During One-Year Wedding Anniversary Vacation with Dwyane Wade
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother For 2013 Comments Supporting Adolf Hitler, Says She Wants a 'Second Chance'
- Drop Everything and Watch Austin Mahone Dance Like Michael Jackson
- Di's Boys: How Prince William and Prince Harry Keep Their Mom's Memory Alive
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Name That Nape!
From Simple Chignons to Braided Buns, There Was Much Ado About the Updo. Match Each to Its Star
B. Maggie Gyllenhaal
C. Jessica Biel
D. Rinko Kikuchi
E. Cate Blanchett
F. Kate Winslet
G. Katie Holmes
H. Kirsten Dunst
ANSWERS: 1-E Blanchett opted for a wavy updo. 2-G Holmes's hair was bejeweled. 3-A Cruz "wanted something super simple," says Oribe. 4-H Dunst paired her couture with a neat bun. 5-D An elaborate updo for Kikuchi. 6-F Winslet's chignon had "a romantic feel," says her stylist. 7-B New mom Gyllenhaal wore an easy twist-and-go chignon. 8-C Biel's updo took "some adjustments," says her makeup artist.
See more photos of Oscar hair and makeup favorites at WWW.PEOPLE.COM/OSCARBEAUTY
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!