Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Name That Nape!
From Simple Chignons to Braided Buns, There Was Much Ado About the Updo. Match Each to Its Star
B. Maggie Gyllenhaal
C. Jessica Biel
D. Rinko Kikuchi
E. Cate Blanchett
F. Kate Winslet
G. Katie Holmes
H. Kirsten Dunst
ANSWERS: 1-E Blanchett opted for a wavy updo. 2-G Holmes's hair was bejeweled. 3-A Cruz "wanted something super simple," says Oribe. 4-H Dunst paired her couture with a neat bun. 5-D An elaborate updo for Kikuchi. 6-F Winslet's chignon had "a romantic feel," says her stylist. 7-B New mom Gyllenhaal wore an easy twist-and-go chignon. 8-C Biel's updo took "some adjustments," says her makeup artist.
See more photos of Oscar hair and makeup favorites at WWW.PEOPLE.COM/OSCARBEAUTY
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!