Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate and Prince William Team Up for Day at Mental Health Charities
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- At Least 37 Dead After Massive Earthquake Wipes Out 2 Towns in Central Italy
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Name That Nape!
From Simple Chignons to Braided Buns, There Was Much Ado About the Updo. Match Each to Its Star
B. Maggie Gyllenhaal
C. Jessica Biel
D. Rinko Kikuchi
E. Cate Blanchett
F. Kate Winslet
G. Katie Holmes
H. Kirsten Dunst
ANSWERS: 1-E Blanchett opted for a wavy updo. 2-G Holmes's hair was bejeweled. 3-A Cruz "wanted something super simple," says Oribe. 4-H Dunst paired her couture with a neat bun. 5-D An elaborate updo for Kikuchi. 6-F Winslet's chignon had "a romantic feel," says her stylist. 7-B New mom Gyllenhaal wore an easy twist-and-go chignon. 8-C Biel's updo took "some adjustments," says her makeup artist.
See more photos of Oscar hair and makeup favorites at WWW.PEOPLE.COM/OSCARBEAUTY
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!