Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- World's Oldest Person Jeralean Talley Rings in Her 116th Birthday with Weekend Party
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Ali Pleads for Help as Police Zero in on Andrew
- FROM EW: Shania Twain Explains Why Upcoming Tour Will Be Her Last
- Married at First Sight: Ryan and Jaclyn Get Silly During Shared Bathroom Time
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Name That Nape!
From Simple Chignons to Braided Buns, There Was Much Ado About the Updo. Match Each to Its Star
B. Maggie Gyllenhaal
C. Jessica Biel
D. Rinko Kikuchi
E. Cate Blanchett
F. Kate Winslet
G. Katie Holmes
H. Kirsten Dunst
ANSWERS: 1-E Blanchett opted for a wavy updo. 2-G Holmes's hair was bejeweled. 3-A Cruz "wanted something super simple," says Oribe. 4-H Dunst paired her couture with a neat bun. 5-D An elaborate updo for Kikuchi. 6-F Winslet's chignon had "a romantic feel," says her stylist. 7-B New mom Gyllenhaal wore an easy twist-and-go chignon. 8-C Biel's updo took "some adjustments," says her makeup artist.
See more photos of Oscar hair and makeup favorites at WWW.PEOPLE.COM/OSCARBEAUTY
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!