Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Here's a Supercut of Every Single Donald Trump Sniffle from Last Night's Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up About Fighting Back After Milan Fashion Week Attack: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- WATCH: Netflix Releases First Official Trailer for The Crown – and It Has Us Royally Excited for Nov. 4
- Donald Trump Won Last Night's Presidential Debate, According to Unscientific Snap Online Polls
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Short & Sweet
Who Needs a Floor-Length Gown? Certainly Not These Party Girls, Who Favored Shorter Flirty Frocks
To balance the ruffles of her white taffeta frock, Maestro opted for simple Jimmy Choo heels and diamonds by Lorraine Schwartz.
Union chose an eye-popping scarlet dress while getting ready with pal Sanaa Lathan.
Dawson paired her silver sheath with H. Stern earrings and heels by Brian Atwood for a look that was "fun and party-ish," she says.
See more photos of the night's best and worst looks at PEOPLE.COM/REDCARPET
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!