Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ashley Graham Makes History as the First Size-16 Body Activist to Cover Sports Illustrated: 'This Is Going To Change My Life Forever'
- Bikinis, Gym Selfies and More! See Ashley Graham's Best Instagrams
- 5 Things to Know About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Star Hailey Clauson
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Short & Sweet
Who Needs a Floor-Length Gown? Certainly Not These Party Girls, Who Favored Shorter Flirty Frocks
To balance the ruffles of her white taffeta frock, Maestro opted for simple Jimmy Choo heels and diamonds by Lorraine Schwartz.
Union chose an eye-popping scarlet dress while getting ready with pal Sanaa Lathan.
Dawson paired her silver sheath with H. Stern earrings and heels by Brian Atwood for a look that was "fun and party-ish," she says.
See more photos of the night's best and worst looks at PEOPLE.COM/REDCARPET
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!