Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Welcome Home – We've Missed You,' Spain's King Felipe Tells Banished Jews
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sarah Paulson Is a Bombshell in Black at Gotham Film Awards
- VIDEO: Firemen Save Terrified Cat’s Life with Tiny Oxygen Mask in Spain
- VIDEO: Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin Opens Up About Moving Forward After Her Career-Ending Fall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Short & Sweet
Who Needs a Floor-Length Gown? Certainly Not These Party Girls, Who Favored Shorter Flirty Frocks
To balance the ruffles of her white taffeta frock, Maestro opted for simple Jimmy Choo heels and diamonds by Lorraine Schwartz.
Union chose an eye-popping scarlet dress while getting ready with pal Sanaa Lathan.
Dawson paired her silver sheath with H. Stern earrings and heels by Brian Atwood for a look that was "fun and party-ish," she says.
See more photos of the night's best and worst looks at PEOPLE.COM/REDCARPET
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!