Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,107 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jon Hamm on Playing the 'Troubled' Don Draper: 'You Want to Wash It Off'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Investigators Find Car Belonging to Woman Missing Since Valentine's Day Date
- Ben Affleck Gives a Batman Shout-Out to Senator at Congressional Hearing
- Ex-Teacher Accused of Luring 11-Year-Old – Via 2,400 Texts – to Run Away with Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
It Was a Night of Diamond Bracelets, Worn Two, Three or Four at a Time
GWYNETH PALTROW wore Fred Leighton bracelets.
NICOLE KIDMAN chose a 375-carat L'Wren Scott cuff.
ANNE HATHAWAY sported Van Cleef & Arpels.
RINKO KIKUCHI donned a one-of-a-kind Chanel.
CATE BLANCHETT opted for Lorraine Schwartz.
Admire more photos of the stars' jewels at PEOPLE.COM/JEWELRY
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!