Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Timeline of Gwen and Gavin's Love and Life Together
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and More CMA Fest Stars Share Their Craziest Fan Encounters
- Demi Lovato on Relapsing: I Wanted to Sabotage Everything Around Me So That I Could Sabotage Myself
- Star Trek Actress Nichelle Nichols to Fly on NASA Mission
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Thanks to These Stars, Gowns Didn't Provide the Only Glamour of the Night
No, it's not 007—but Craig did look the part in Alfred Dunhill's double-breasted tux.
Gucci custom-made this red velvet tux—and the shoes!—for Oscar's host.
DiCaprio later swapped this Armani for a polo shirt and jeans to attend Prince's afterparty.
The red teardrop pin on the nominee's Gucci tux was meant to raise awareness about conflict diamonds.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!