Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rioters Cut Fire Hose as Buildings Burn and Governor Declares State of Emergency in Baltimore
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Female Fans Are Helping Make Transformers Less of a Boys' Club
- Watch a Chernobyl Fox Make Itself a Sandwich (Video)
- John Stamos Weighs In on 'Unauthorized' Full House TV Movie
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Thanks to These Stars, Gowns Didn't Provide the Only Glamour of the Night
No, it's not 007—but Craig did look the part in Alfred Dunhill's double-breasted tux.
Gucci custom-made this red velvet tux—and the shoes!—for Oscar's host.
DiCaprio later swapped this Armani for a polo shirt and jeans to attend Prince's afterparty.
The red teardrop pin on the nominee's Gucci tux was meant to raise awareness about conflict diamonds.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!