Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Win Big in Christian Siriano Gowns
- Screen Actors Glasses: Stylish Lady Frames Ruled the SAG Awards
- Birdman Wins the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Thanks to These Stars, Gowns Didn't Provide the Only Glamour of the Night
No, it's not 007—but Craig did look the part in Alfred Dunhill's double-breasted tux.
Gucci custom-made this red velvet tux—and the shoes!—for Oscar's host.
DiCaprio later swapped this Armani for a polo shirt and jeans to attend Prince's afterparty.
The red teardrop pin on the nominee's Gucci tux was meant to raise awareness about conflict diamonds.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!