Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Celebrated Clinching the GOP Nomination with McDonald's on His Private Jet
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Remember Juicy Tubes? Your Favorite Lip Gloss Just Got a Glam Makeover
- WATCH: David Schwimmer Drops the Mic in Rap Battle with James Corden – 'I Worked with a Monkey Who Had More Skills Than You'
- Nick Jonas Is 'Very' Single, And He Wants Pizza (In Case You Were Wondering)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Thanks to These Stars, Gowns Didn't Provide the Only Glamour of the Night
No, it's not 007—but Craig did look the part in Alfred Dunhill's double-breasted tux.
Gucci custom-made this red velvet tux—and the shoes!—for Oscar's host.
DiCaprio later swapped this Armani for a polo shirt and jeans to attend Prince's afterparty.
The red teardrop pin on the nominee's Gucci tux was meant to raise awareness about conflict diamonds.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!