Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Secrets! Who Took Olivia Pope Hostage? (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Why Is Britney Spears's Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol, Teaming Up with Michelle Obama?
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Belting It Out
More Than Middle Management, Belted Dresses Show Off Great Curves—Even on Pre- or Post-Baby Figures
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
"How could you not love this color?" says Biel (in Neil Lane diamonds) of her raspberry silk column gown.
Al Gore bragged about going "green," but Fisher actually did it with an emerald gown (accessorized with a Lauren Merkin bag).
"It's just so Old Hollywood," says Watts of her sunny gown, Rodo clutch and Chopard diamonds.
Nothing says I Lost My Baby Weight like the well-defined waist on this satin dress, accented with H. Stern diamonds.
Gyllenhaal chose a high belt to suit her bump. (Baby Ramona was born in October.)
THE CHARLIZE EFFECT
WHEN IT COMES TO DAZZLING BELLS AND WHISTLES, THERON PAVED THE WAY
DIOR BY JOHN GALLIANO
It takes a big star to carry off a big bow in emerald silk satin.
BALENCIAGA BY NICOLAS GHESQUIERE
Nicole Kidman's bow was smaller but brighter.
JOHN GALLIANO FOR DIOR HAUTE COUTURE
Theron played princess in a wildly ruffled skirt.
Penélope Cruz continued the ruffle riot, this time in blush.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!