Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Families on The Briefcase Make a Shocking Decision
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Deadly Wrong Turn: Diabetic Woman, 68, Survives 2 Weeks in California Desert, Husband Dies
- Rick Santorum Joins the 2016 Presidential Race
- Amy Schumer on Sexism in Entertainment: 'I Think People Hate Women'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Belting It Out
More Than Middle Management, Belted Dresses Show Off Great Curves—Even on Pre- or Post-Baby Figures
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
"How could you not love this color?" says Biel (in Neil Lane diamonds) of her raspberry silk column gown.
Al Gore bragged about going "green," but Fisher actually did it with an emerald gown (accessorized with a Lauren Merkin bag).
"It's just so Old Hollywood," says Watts of her sunny gown, Rodo clutch and Chopard diamonds.
Nothing says I Lost My Baby Weight like the well-defined waist on this satin dress, accented with H. Stern diamonds.
Gyllenhaal chose a high belt to suit her bump. (Baby Ramona was born in October.)
THE CHARLIZE EFFECT
WHEN IT COMES TO DAZZLING BELLS AND WHISTLES, THERON PAVED THE WAY
DIOR BY JOHN GALLIANO
It takes a big star to carry off a big bow in emerald silk satin.
BALENCIAGA BY NICOLAS GHESQUIERE
Nicole Kidman's bow was smaller but brighter.
JOHN GALLIANO FOR DIOR HAUTE COUTURE
Theron played princess in a wildly ruffled skirt.
Penélope Cruz continued the ruffle riot, this time in blush.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!