Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Get Their Oscar Looks
Makeup Artists Share the Secrets They Used to Make These Stars Sparkle
With Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra in mind, makeup artist Scott Barnes applied faux lashes and two coats of mascara.
CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara, $6.99; at drugstores.
"I changed her skin tone to a peachy, pinky color [with the foundation], because her dress had some purple in it," says Barnes.
Scott Barnes Cream Foundation in Sand, $40; saks.com.
"I used the blush only on the apples of her cheeks," says Barnes. "It's iridescent."
Scott Barnes Chic Palette in Posh, $45; saks.com.
To keep the focus on Lopez's dramatic eyes, Barnes applied a neutral gloss on the star's lips.
Scott Barnes Lip Slick in Provocative, $22; scottbarnes.com.
Makeup artist Lucienne Zammit used gunmetal and cocoa-brown shades for the star because "it makes blue eyes pop."
Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Dune ($55) and Le Crayon Khol eye pencil ($26); all products available at chanel.com.
"This is a lovely pink that is so pretty on the skin," says Zammit of the product she used to make Blanchett blush. "It gives an opalescence to the face and also adds dewiness."
Chanel powder blush in Rose Petale, $39.50.
Zammit, who did the star's makeup throughout the awards season ("Different shows, completely different looks!"), loved this pink-gold shade. "It's very pretty, soft and natural."
Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Admirable, $30.
Makeup artist Tia Dantzler coated Hudson's lashes with ultra-lengthening mascara. (She also used waterproof eyeliner in case Hudson cried.)
Diorshow Black Out Mascara in Kohl Black, $23; sephora.com.
To give Hudson a glamorous, "glowy" look, Dantzler applied a brown powder shadow layered with a sheer golden eye shimmer. "I just wanted her to look really pretty."
Dior Solo Colour Eyeshadow in Spicy Brown ($23.50; saks.com) and Dior Backstage Eye Show in Undressed Beige ($30; sephora.com).
Dantzler had Hudson put this brown gloss in her bag for touch-ups during the night.
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in A Thread of Microfiber, $24.50; 800-723-2889.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!