Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
What's in That Bag?
Precious Little! Here's What These Stars Couldn't Leave Home Without
Low-maintenance but sun-conscious: The Illusionist star kept SPF-infused lipstick in her Fendi.
Ten-year-old Little Miss Sunshine stowed a Clif energy bar in her Swarovski tote
For beauty touch-ups, she carried Sugar lip gloss. "It tastes kind of like ice cream," says makeup artist Joannel Clemente.
Her oval Bulgari held the pretty-face basics: blotting papers, pressed powder and Dior lip gloss.
The presenter packed her Roger Vivier with powder, Dior lipstick, her phone—and Band-Aids (for 20-year-old brother Christian's blisters).
FIT FOR A QUEEN
Mirren's Cleopatra Clutch was inspired by a royal tiara
Inside her $250,000 Lana Marks clutch? Royalty never tells. But with this bag, which accompanied the Best Actress to the podium, it's what's outside that counts: 776 diamonds.
Tucked inside her Swarovski? Lipstick, liner and a powder puff, says makeup artist Kate Lee.
Traveling light: Her Swarovski bag held just "two lipsticks and a mirror," Lopez confided.
The Devil Wears Prada star kept a Chanel lip palette in her Leiber purse.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!