Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
There was no such mystery about where Oscar fans turned for their online awards show coverage. The day after the Oscar telecast, our Web site, people.com, set a new record, generating more than 50 million page views—handily besting the 39.6 million page views we tallied for our Golden Globes reporting. As we expand our efforts in the world of new media, we are grateful to you, our readers, for continuing to make the PEOPLE brand your favored source for the latest in entertainment news.
And so who did take that card match? Alas, Washington had to settle for second place. But with a $50,000 donation made to Youth-AIDS in the name of the victorious Phifer, there were certainly plenty of winners to go around.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!