Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
There was no such mystery about where Oscar fans turned for their online awards show coverage. The day after the Oscar telecast, our Web site, people.com, set a new record, generating more than 50 million page views—handily besting the 39.6 million page views we tallied for our Golden Globes reporting. As we expand our efforts in the world of new media, we are grateful to you, our readers, for continuing to make the PEOPLE brand your favored source for the latest in entertainment news.
And so who did take that card match? Alas, Washington had to settle for second place. But with a $50,000 donation made to Youth-AIDS in the name of the victorious Phifer, there were certainly plenty of winners to go around.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!