Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay Talese Says He Will Promote The Voyeur's Motel Despite Questioning Source's Credibility
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Lil' Kim on Having to Cancel Her Essence Fest Performance: 'I'm So Disappointed'
- Lindsay Lohan Will Turn on Christmas Lights in U.K. City After Tweeting 'Offensive' Message About Brexit
- Got 'M.I.LF.'? Fergie Recruits Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara and More for New Music Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Quick Change Artists
Why Settle for One Dress When You Can Wear Two or Three?
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
"It was different from anything else," Hudson said of this silk jersey creation.
Hudson's retro, Swarovski-crystal-studded gown "brought back memories" of Dreamgirls, she said.
This look was "my favorite," Hudson said. "I think it would be a great wedding dress!"
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
Before the after-parties, Cruz traded her feathered frock for one studded with pearls.
ALBER ELBAZ FOR LANVIN
Earlier in the night, the singer opted for vintage James Galanos from the L.A. shop Lily et Cie.
Beyoncé admitted that this party frock was "a little more comfortable" than her red-carpet gown.
See more photos of the night's best and worst looks at PEOPLE.COM/REDCARPET
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!