Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Snakes, Tattoos and Reality TV: 6 Things to Know About Sweden's Princess-to-Be
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- 3 Great Memorial Day Playlists to Make Your Barbecue Better
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson Launch Healthy Food Company (Surprise, It Includes Frosting Shots!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Quick Change Artists
Why Settle for One Dress When You Can Wear Two or Three?
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
"It was different from anything else," Hudson said of this silk jersey creation.
Hudson's retro, Swarovski-crystal-studded gown "brought back memories" of Dreamgirls, she said.
This look was "my favorite," Hudson said. "I think it would be a great wedding dress!"
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
Before the after-parties, Cruz traded her feathered frock for one studded with pearls.
ALBER ELBAZ FOR LANVIN
Earlier in the night, the singer opted for vintage James Galanos from the L.A. shop Lily et Cie.
Beyoncé admitted that this party frock was "a little more comfortable" than her red-carpet gown.
See more photos of the night's best and worst looks at PEOPLE.COM/REDCARPET
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!