Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Had the Best Reaction to Being Caught on the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Lea Michele Talks Getting Naked – and Reveals Which Costar Gave Her a Lap Dance
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Love It or Hate It?
Wild Patterns! Flouncy Tiers! These Stars Made Bold Statements—but People.com Readers Weren't Always Impressed
There's "something sort of Hollywood glamorous" about it, Diaz said of her gown.
VOTED AT PEOPLE.COM
Choosing the flouncy dress for the Vanity Fair party was "a no-brainer," Pompeo said.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
"The feathers are the best part!" raved Dunst about her Oscar-night confection.
The Best Actress nominee did, indeed, wear Prada—then added a Fred Leighton coral bead necklace.
For the Vanity Fair party, Zhang paired her strapless lace gown with Chopard sapphire earrings.
The talk show queen wore the color purple—and some other colors—to the VF party.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!