Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Texas Teen Charged with Murder for Drowning a 2-Month-Old Baby
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Texas Teacher Hilariously Dances to 'Uptown Funk' with His Students (VIDEO)
- The Couple Behind 'Let It Go' Are Writing an Oscar Song for Neil Patrick Harris
- Bachelor Exclusive: How Much Did the Cinderella Date Jewelry Cost?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Love It or Hate It?
Wild Patterns! Flouncy Tiers! These Stars Made Bold Statements—but People.com Readers Weren't Always Impressed
There's "something sort of Hollywood glamorous" about it, Diaz said of her gown.
VOTED AT PEOPLE.COM
Choosing the flouncy dress for the Vanity Fair party was "a no-brainer," Pompeo said.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
"The feathers are the best part!" raved Dunst about her Oscar-night confection.
The Best Actress nominee did, indeed, wear Prada—then added a Fred Leighton coral bead necklace.
For the Vanity Fair party, Zhang paired her strapless lace gown with Chopard sapphire earrings.
The talk show queen wore the color purple—and some other colors—to the VF party.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!