Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Paper Plates and 'No Airs or Graces': William and Kate Take George and Charlotte for an 'Ordinary Day' in the Country
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- This Filmmaker Says Being Thin Isn't the Only Way to Be Beautiful: 'One Beauty Ideal Is No Longer Better Than the Other'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs Spend Romantic Weekend in Malibu
- 5 Things to Know About Chad Johnson, The Bachelorette's Newest Villain
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
Love It or Hate It?
Wild Patterns! Flouncy Tiers! These Stars Made Bold Statements—but People.com Readers Weren't Always Impressed
There's "something sort of Hollywood glamorous" about it, Diaz said of her gown.
VOTED AT PEOPLE.COM
Choosing the flouncy dress for the Vanity Fair party was "a no-brainer," Pompeo said.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
"The feathers are the best part!" raved Dunst about her Oscar-night confection.
The Best Actress nominee did, indeed, wear Prada—then added a Fred Leighton coral bead necklace.
For the Vanity Fair party, Zhang paired her strapless lace gown with Chopard sapphire earrings.
The talk show queen wore the color purple—and some other colors—to the VF party.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!