Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
They Brought Their Families...
But Where Were These Stars' Significant Others on Oscar Night?
The Best Actor nominee took sister Mandi (left) and mother Donna. (Girlfriend Rachel McAdams was at work on her next film.) Joked his mom: "This shows you what a good boy he is."
Though Jay-Z joined his dream girl at the Golden Globes Jan. 15, he stayed at home in N.Y.C. for the Oscars, so Beyoncé enjoyed the show with her manager-father Mathew.
In keeping with the Oscars' green theme, Dunst recycled her 2005 date: younger brother Christian. Before they hit the carpet, big sis—lately seen getting close with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti—straightened Christian's tie.
Up for Best Actor, DiCaprio went with his awards show go-to girl: his mom, Irmelin. Later he met up with his model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli at Prince's after-afterparty at Teddy's, where they slow-danced at 5 a.m. to "Sexual Healing," their foreheads pressed together and his arms wrapped tightly around her.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!