Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rock Bottom? Sarah Palin Turns Head Injury into Rantable Moment About Hillary Clinton
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From the PEOPLE Archives: Gene Wilder's Tearful Goodbye to Wife Gilda Radner
- Animal Group Helps Owner Find Missing Greyhound, Then Takes Her Away
- Gene Wilder Dies: Mel Brooks, Josh Gad and More Celebrities Pay Tribute
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
They Brought Their Families...
But Where Were These Stars' Significant Others on Oscar Night?
The Best Actor nominee took sister Mandi (left) and mother Donna. (Girlfriend Rachel McAdams was at work on her next film.) Joked his mom: "This shows you what a good boy he is."
Though Jay-Z joined his dream girl at the Golden Globes Jan. 15, he stayed at home in N.Y.C. for the Oscars, so Beyoncé enjoyed the show with her manager-father Mathew.
In keeping with the Oscars' green theme, Dunst recycled her 2005 date: younger brother Christian. Before they hit the carpet, big sis—lately seen getting close with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti—straightened Christian's tie.
Up for Best Actor, DiCaprio went with his awards show go-to girl: his mom, Irmelin. Later he met up with his model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli at Prince's after-afterparty at Teddy's, where they slow-danced at 5 a.m. to "Sexual Healing," their foreheads pressed together and his arms wrapped tightly around her.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!