Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
What I Ate Before the Oscars
"My favorite meal at the Four Seasons: a Japanese breakfast. It's a little piece of salmon, a little rice, tofu and miso soup."
"Our regular breakfast: oatmeal. You can't eat a whole lot [to fit into your gown], but you've got to eat! It's a long day!"
—JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Granola. Then I went down to the gym to work out."
"I don't eat."
—E!'s DEBBIE MATENOPOULOS
"An In-N-Out Burger. It was sooo good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!