Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber Lookalike Tobias Strebel Died of Drug Overdose, Autopsy Finds
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
- WATCH: Mila Kunis Says Ashton Kutcher Tried to Set Her Up with a Friend Before They Got Together
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Takes Us Inside That 'Excruciating' Fantasy Suite Rejection
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
What I Ate Before the Oscars
"My favorite meal at the Four Seasons: a Japanese breakfast. It's a little piece of salmon, a little rice, tofu and miso soup."
"Our regular breakfast: oatmeal. You can't eat a whole lot [to fit into your gown], but you've got to eat! It's a long day!"
—JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Granola. Then I went down to the gym to work out."
"I don't eat."
—E!'s DEBBIE MATENOPOULOS
"An In-N-Out Burger. It was sooo good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!