Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch a Cat Get Completely Shut Down by … a Flower? (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Evangeline Lilly Reveals She's Expecting Baby No. 2 as She Shows Off Bump on the Red Carpet
- And the Title of the New Star Trek Movie Is …
- Matt Bomer's Reaction to Channing Tatum's Bromantic Compliments: 'I Blushed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
What I Ate Before the Oscars
"My favorite meal at the Four Seasons: a Japanese breakfast. It's a little piece of salmon, a little rice, tofu and miso soup."
"Our regular breakfast: oatmeal. You can't eat a whole lot [to fit into your gown], but you've got to eat! It's a long day!"
—JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Granola. Then I went down to the gym to work out."
"I don't eat."
—E!'s DEBBIE MATENOPOULOS
"An In-N-Out Burger. It was sooo good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!