Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shelter Removes Stray Dog's 'Enormous' 3.5 Lb. Tumor, Readies Him for Adoption
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Celebs at Home: Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Jessica Parker, Olivia Munn and More!
- Man Allegedly Opens Fire in Crowded Las Vegas Starbucks, Killing One, Then Calls Cops Pretending to be Witness
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is a Warrior for Climate Change in Before the Flood Documentary Trailer
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 10
What I Ate Before the Oscars
"My favorite meal at the Four Seasons: a Japanese breakfast. It's a little piece of salmon, a little rice, tofu and miso soup."
"Our regular breakfast: oatmeal. You can't eat a whole lot [to fit into your gown], but you've got to eat! It's a long day!"
—JADA PINKETT SMITH
"Granola. Then I went down to the gym to work out."
"I don't eat."
—E!'s DEBBIE MATENOPOULOS
"An In-N-Out Burger. It was sooo good!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!