Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Takes a Break from the Royal Baby Watch to Attend a Solemn Ceremony with the Queen
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- What Recently Got Bloodline Star Kyle Chandler to Bust a Move?
- Wife Finds Husband Trapped Under SUV After Premonition of Danger
- Nepal Earthquake in Kathmandu Kills At Least 800
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 13, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 10
Bodies of Work
If You've Got Fab Abs and Perfect Pecs, Why Hide Them? These Leading Men Are Getting It Off Their Chests
Aye, aye, captain! In the Bahamas shooting two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean, the well-toned buccaneer took a break to bask in the sun on the deck of a boat.
Walking along Australia's Bondi Beach, the Desperate Housewives star had all the bare essentials: shades, shorts and a see-worthy six-pack.
PEOPLE's reigning Sexiest Man Alive heats up a beach in Malibu while out for an oceanside workout with a four-legged running mate.
No shoes, no shirt, no problems: The newly minted 007 strolled along a beach in the Bahamas, where he is filming the upcoming James Bond flick, Casino Royale.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!