Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cecil the Lion's Killer: Who Is Walter Palmer?
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Watch Simon Pegg Channel a Drunk Ron Weasley to Wish Harry Potter a Happy 35th Birthday on Fallon – Sort Of
- Stewarts & Hamiltons Sneak Peek: Watch Kimberly Stewart Bond with Kids in Haiti
- Prince Charles and Camilla Come Face-to-Face with an Old Friend (or Foe!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 13, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 10
Bodies of Work
If You've Got Fab Abs and Perfect Pecs, Why Hide Them? These Leading Men Are Getting It Off Their Chests
Aye, aye, captain! In the Bahamas shooting two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean, the well-toned buccaneer took a break to bask in the sun on the deck of a boat.
Walking along Australia's Bondi Beach, the Desperate Housewives star had all the bare essentials: shades, shorts and a see-worthy six-pack.
PEOPLE's reigning Sexiest Man Alive heats up a beach in Malibu while out for an oceanside workout with a four-legged running mate.
No shoes, no shirt, no problems: The newly minted 007 strolled along a beach in the Bahamas, where he is filming the upcoming James Bond flick, Casino Royale.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!