Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gigi Hadid Hits the Boxing Ring in Heels (and Makes It Look Completely Effortless)
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Explosive Confessions, Tearful Accusations and One Stormy Exit – See a First Look at Shahs of Sunset's Reunion
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Curious George Creators' Incredible Escape from Nazi Germany Revealed in New Documentary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Her Talent Is Forte, Her Ego Pianissimo. Add Passion, Pluck—and Presto! What You've Got Is Music's Loveliest Grace Note
With the same felicity she brings to Mendelssohn, the 5'2" Midori has weathered the stress of performances at the Reagan White House and on The Tonight Show, as well as whatever strains attended her parents' divorce eight years ago. She now lives in Manhattan with her mother—who was her first violin teacher—her stepfather and a new baby brother. A senior at the Professional Children's School, she takes homework on the road and often travels alone. Her major vice is window shopping, her major indulgence Indian food. "I don't always have to be listening to music to be with the music," she says. Her talent is still deepening. At 10, she was a prodigy. Now she's a promise fulfilled. On with the show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!