Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
By Sterling Example, a New Nba Superstar Teaches Kids to Shoot for Two Goals: Success on the Court and in the Classroom
On the court, Robinson, 24, evokes comparisons with all-time greats like Bill Russell. His play has more than justified his eight-year, $26 million contract. But he a follows in the tradition of bookish jocks such as Bill Bradley and Tom McMillen (both Rhodes scholars, then NBA stalwarts, now standing tall on Capitol Hill). The intense Robinson prepped for pro ball at a most unlikely place: the U.S. Naval Academy, where his grade point average as a math major was a respectable 2.7 (out of 4.0). Moreover, his main off-court activities are characteristically cerebral: teaching himself to play classical music on his baby grand piano and composing lighter tunes on a fancy $2,500 electronic keyboard. 'I like to do things that challenge my brain," he says.
Already, Robinson is among the league leaders in integrity. One Spurs official says he knew Robinson was special when he took his wife to see the big man's first game. Afterward, he asked her what she thought was Robinson's strongest attribute. Her answer: "The way he stood at attention for the national anthem."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!