Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Relationship Was 'Nonstop Drama,' Source Says
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Every Ridiculously Sexy Celeb Bikini Photo from the Long Weekend (Lea! Kate! Britney!)
- The Inspiring Reason This Fighter Pilot Honors Memorial Day All Year Long
- 13-Year-Old Florida Boy Suffers 'Huge Gash' After Shark Attack: 'All You See Is Blood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bigwigs Are Listening to This Anthropologist's Nutty Idea: Save the Rain Forest by Profiting from It
He discovered his latest calling during a 1988 Grateful Dead benefit party at which he met Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, an ardent environmentalist himself. Clay soon visited Ben & Jerry's Vermont plant with 50 pounds of nuts, fresh from Brazil, and stirred up a batch of Rainforest Crunch in Cohen's kitchen. The flavor (as ice cream and as candy) has been a hit ever since. "The amazing thing about Jason," says Cohen, "is he's working in the nonprofit sector, but he's extremely entrepreneurial." Clay returns virtually all the profit from produce sales to the forest people.
As he takes his vision into the corridors of corporate power—30 companies are interested, and the Body Shop chain will soon introduce cosmetics made with ingredients from the Amazon—Clay is still traveling a fast orbit. "I don't have time to be intimidated," he says. "I've got one shot, so I'm not going to lose it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!