Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Mom Ginger Zee on How DWTS Has Changed Her Body: 'I'm Really Happy'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Kit Harington on Keeping Game of Thrones' Secret from Cast – 'I Felt Like I Was Betraying Them'
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: My Meringue Kisses and Lemon Sherbet Are an Unbeatable Dessert Combo
- Inside Zac Efron's Life Post-Split from Girlfriend Sami Miró
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"if We Ran the Restaurant..."
•On-site child care
•Group tables for singles
•Waiter call buttons
•Discounts for paying cash
•Pepper mills left on table
•Frequent-diner bonus plans
•On-site cash machines
•Computerized, citywide reservation systems, with advance table selection
•Calorie and cholesterol counts available on request
•Adjustable lighting at each table
•Hot face towels before and after dining
•Faxes and portable phones for table use
•Reduced tax; 5% contribution for the homeless
•Less attitudinal maitre d's
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!