Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pitch a Tent with Star Meghan Rienks! The YouTube Star Hosts Her First-Ever Girls-Only Sleep Away Camp This Summer
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Eli Roth Takes a PEOPLE Staffer Swimming with Baby Black Tip Sharks and Stingrays
- Survivor of Alleged Upstate New York Church Beatings Admits to Molesting Half-Sister's Children
- EJ Johnson Reveals He Considered Transitioning After Hearing About Caitlyn Jenner
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Madonna at the Altar
Sooner or Later She'll Tie the Knot Again. So at Our Request, Six Top Designers for the '90s Have Made Sure She Won't Be at Loose Ends
"As sexy as she is, Madonna looks fabulous in a man-tailored suit," says RANDOLPH DUKE, who sends her down the aisle in a part-dress, part-tuxedo "druxedo" and to the reception in a variation based on a strapless jumpsuit.
ISAAC MIZRAHI paves his vision with Mexican religious charms and dubs it Milagro ("Miracle"). "It's sexy," he says. "There's nothing under the jacket, and it has just one button."
"It's her second marriage, a great opportunity to wear something fresh," says Antoinette Linn of FINIS. The African print skirt and silk shantung top "have a simple '50s beauty. The outfit's sexiness is less raw, more sweet."
"The '90s woman, like Madonna, doesn't tiptoe to the altar," says JEANETTE Kastenberg. "She wants to get there now. That's what this dress is for." The wedding cake flowers, of glass and silk, are meant "as a little spoof."
"The concept here is a fairy-tale wedding," says RONALDUS SHAMASK. "Scarlet makes you think of medieval times, also of rebellion, very much Madonna. If WARREN BEATTY is the groom, he'd look great in a poncho—they're very masculine. His running shoes are the ultimate in cool. I gave him tights for two reasons: They have a medieval feel, and I think he'd like to show off his body."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!