Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Madonna at the Altar
Sooner or Later She'll Tie the Knot Again. So at Our Request, Six Top Designers for the '90s Have Made Sure She Won't Be at Loose Ends
"As sexy as she is, Madonna looks fabulous in a man-tailored suit," says RANDOLPH DUKE, who sends her down the aisle in a part-dress, part-tuxedo "druxedo" and to the reception in a variation based on a strapless jumpsuit.
ISAAC MIZRAHI paves his vision with Mexican religious charms and dubs it Milagro ("Miracle"). "It's sexy," he says. "There's nothing under the jacket, and it has just one button."
"It's her second marriage, a great opportunity to wear something fresh," says Antoinette Linn of FINIS. The African print skirt and silk shantung top "have a simple '50s beauty. The outfit's sexiness is less raw, more sweet."
"The '90s woman, like Madonna, doesn't tiptoe to the altar," says JEANETTE Kastenberg. "She wants to get there now. That's what this dress is for." The wedding cake flowers, of glass and silk, are meant "as a little spoof."
"The concept here is a fairy-tale wedding," says RONALDUS SHAMASK. "Scarlet makes you think of medieval times, also of rebellion, very much Madonna. If WARREN BEATTY is the groom, he'd look great in a poncho—they're very masculine. His running shoes are the ultimate in cool. I gave him tights for two reasons: They have a medieval feel, and I think he'd like to show off his body."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!