Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Molding Mr. Right
Artist Lowell Nesbitt Creates a Virile New Vision of the '90s Man
"The ideal man is someone who works out and has a bigger body," declares Nesbitt, whose strong, silent hulks stand 6'2" with 42" chests, as opposed to the 6'-tall, 40"-chest industry standard. His quest for the improved male mannequin finally led him to 24-year-old Baltimore-born model Rod McCray, who's 6'1" and 180 lbs., and 27-year-old Rocky Santiago, a 5'9", 167-lb. Brooklyn boutique owner and martial-arts enthusiast. The pair endured endless sittings. "I posed for two weeks for the head alone," mutters McCray.
Rejecting stereotypical window-display stances (as well as wigs, painted features and flesh-toned bodies), Nesbitt looked to Greco-Roman sculpture for classical poses and weathered-marble finishes. The resulting fiberglass statuary will make its marketplace premiere this summer at Minneapolis's newest Dayton Hudson department store. Then, as the dummies roll out nationwide, they will not only reflect America's current fitness boom but could also reshape its beau ideal. Notes Pucci Manikins President Ralph Pucci: "They don't have that preppy Ralph Lauren look." Nesbitt agrees, in a pronouncement calculated to send a shudder down the suspenders of every Wall Street banker wannabe. "The man of the '90s," he says, "isn't a yuppie WASP."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!