Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Owner of Gay-Friendly Hotels Apologizes for Hosting Senator Ted Cruz Fundraiser
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- International Community Racing Against Time in Nepal Rescue Effort
- John Stamos on Olsen Twins Saying They Didn't Know About Fuller House: I Call B.S.
- Actress Jayne Meadows Dies at 95
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
A New Great Beauty
Twenty-three-year-old Julia Roberts Bursts into Hollywood with Her Big Laugh, Big Hair and Big Smile
The mouth is too big. The nose flares. A slight horsiness infects the laugh. But the sum of the parts do not add up to Mr. Ed but rather to a Botticelli goddess, traipsing naively through spring or peeking coyly out of a half shell. The producer of her current film, Dying Young, Kevin McCormick, calls her a "blue-collar Audrey Hepburn." Adds Eileen Ford, the fashion-model maven: "She is one of the few new great beauties. She doesn't look like she's been dragged through the mud like a lot of them now do." This year she has been putting down roots—with Kiefer Sutherland, 24—and changing her roots. Dying her auburn hair blond, she went to work on Hook, an update of the Peter Pan legend by Steven Spielberg, the Peter Pan of moviemaking. She could be the perfect Tinker Bell. Fresh, buoyant, sensuous, Roberts has just enough of the pixie in her to make anyone believe in fairy tales.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!