Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Wise and Funny as a TV Dad, He Endured Real-Life Heartbreak with Grace
When Cosby's only son, Ennis, 27, was murdered in 1997, the nation shared in the grief. Six months later, Autumn Jackson, 22, tried unsuccessfully in court to claim Cosby as her dad, but even his admission of a long-ago "rendezvous" with Jackson's mother did not shake public empathy—or alter his marketability. At 61, Cosby, who lives in Manhattan with Camille, his wife of 35 years, is busier than ever. He stars in two CBS shows, writes a children's book series, recently bought an interest in the NBA's New Jersey Nets—and shows no sign of slowing down.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!