Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of North Carolina 13-Year-Old Found After She Vanished 5 Years Ago as Parents Sit in Jail
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gloria Steinem Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce: 'Enough Already'
- Prince William and Princess Kate Set Sail in a Canoe!
- 60-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth for the First Time to Healthy Twin Boys: 'Age Is Not a Number with God'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Wise and Funny as a TV Dad, He Endured Real-Life Heartbreak with Grace
When Cosby's only son, Ennis, 27, was murdered in 1997, the nation shared in the grief. Six months later, Autumn Jackson, 22, tried unsuccessfully in court to claim Cosby as her dad, but even his admission of a long-ago "rendezvous" with Jackson's mother did not shake public empathy—or alter his marketability. At 61, Cosby, who lives in Manhattan with Camille, his wife of 35 years, is busier than ever. He stars in two CBS shows, writes a children's book series, recently bought an interest in the NBA's New Jersey Nets—and shows no sign of slowing down.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!