Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bachelor in Paradise: Kaitlyn's Final Castaway Is ...
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Opens Up About Beating Addiction and Co-Parenting with Her Ex
- Woman Gunned Down by Mysterious Assailant in Seemingly Random Attack in Hollywood
- Florida State Quarterback Kicked Off Team After Video Surfaces Showing Him Punching Woman in the Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 1974
- Vol. 2
- No. 10
No, Gerald Ford Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Finally the Chesapeake & Potomac Telephone Company took mercy and gave the Taylors a new number. Callers to Gerald Ford's old 751-0177 number now are intercepted by a no-nonsense operator. The Taylors don't miss the excitement a bit—especially the crank calls. "My own mother called," says Alicia, "and tried to fool me. My own mother."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!