Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melrose Place Star Amy Locane-Bovenizer Headed Back to Court After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 14-Month-Old Is Left Fighting for Her Life After Being Locked in a Hot Car for Hours: Police
- The 'Future' Michael Phelps? Ciara's Little One Is Fearless in the Water!
- Meet David Burkhart, the Latest Actor to Play Charles Manson
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1974
- Vol. 2
- No. 27
His Watchful Eye Gets Him a Cab—and a Nobel Prize
Myrdal was a critic of the Vietnam war and is currently unhappy with U.S. economic policies. But his affection for this country brings him here often; this year he is a visiting professor at the City College of New York. He is also helping to update An American Dilemma. Early this month Myrdal was honored for his "pioneering work in the theory of money and economic fluctuations," as well as for his eminent social prescience: he received, along with Austrian-born Friedrich von Hayek, the Nobel Prize in Economics.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!