Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 08, 1975
- Vol. 4
- No. 10
Taylor and Burton Leave Poor Henry Wynberg Holding the Bags
On arrival, 41-year-old Wynberg refused to leave the plane when he spotted a horde of reporters and photographers waiting on the tarmac. Eventually, a chauffeur-driven Mercedes pulled up and whisked the Gucci-clad and safari-jacketed Henry away—excess baggage and all.
Not that Liz is without feelings. While in London, Wynberg still stays at Taylor's quaint three-story terrace house in Chelsea. (Her daughter Liza Todd lives in the basement.) "I still love her," Henry concedes, "but I do not want to discuss the affair. I have no plans, no plans at all. I haven't spoken to Liz since I heard it was all off."
All off for now, perhaps. But Henry has become something of an expert at fielding Liz on the rebound. When the Burtons got back together in 1973 during one of her periodic illnesses, Wynberg obligingly moved out of Taylor's hospital room and patiently waited until Richard disappeared again.
This time, however, Wynberg is hedging his bets. Just in case this reconciliation is for real, he is negotiating with a U.S. publisher for the rights to his version of Life with Liz.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!