Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1975
- Vol. 4
- No. 19
TV's Precocious Bess Takes a Dunk in the California Drink
The reason may be that the 17-year-old Lisa, who will enter UCLA at San Diego next March as a freshman, disdains bipedal technique. "Two skis are just for learning to get your balance," she says, "Everyone uses one ski."
Is it scary? Not at all. "When I think I am going to fall," she explains cheerfully, "I just let go."
At Pyramid Lake, Calif. recently, Lisa demonstrated her what-the-heck modus operandi, and with considerable splash. Then, after an all-points wipe-out, she ad-libbed a whale salute.
Luckily, unlike TV, taking a fall on water skis isn't particularly rough, even on the ego. "It's always a soft landing," says Lisa. "I think about that a lot." Needless to say, she'll study psychology at college.
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!