Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Dog Dresses as Teddy Bear Santa Sleds Down Hill, Because It's Christmas (VIDEO)
- Is This Cameron Diaz's Engagement Ring from Benji Madden? (PHOTO)
- Aww! Watch Neil Patrick Harris's Twins Sing 'Jingle Bells'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 23, 1976
- Vol. 5
- No. 7
This Case of Waxy Buildup Marks the Debut of Tony Orlando-Tony Orlando and Dawn-Dawn
Their three rigidly cheerful co-stars were life-size likenesses soon to be enshrined in the Movieland Wax Museum near Disneyland. Voted in by adoring fans of the waxworks, Orlando and Dawn will join 225 other show business heavies on exhibit, including Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Temple, and the entire crew of Star Trek. Sculpted by Logan Fleming, the three figures cost $20,000 to assemble. It was worth every penny. "It's like turning around," says Tony, "and seeing myself."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!