Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Nerd Prom? Kendall Jenner Brings Supermodel Style to the WHCD
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Prince's First Music Teacher: 'He Was at the Band Room Door at 8 a.m. Sharp Every Day Waiting to Be Let In'
- The Gorgeously Scented Body Oil That Will Transform Your Beauty Routine
- Every Time Donald and Melania Trump Went to The Met Gala
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 1976
- Vol. 5
- No. 19
At 88, George Abbott, A/k/a Mr. Theater, Is Feted by His Broadway Babies
More than 40 of the hundreds of performers who got their first break in an Abbott show paid tribute to him last week at the Shubert Theater, incidentally raising some $50,000 for the Theatre Friends of the Museum of the City of New York. Nancy Walker may have best summed up the awe most performers felt. Onstage, she looked down at Abbott in the audience and said nervously, "I feel like I'm still auditioning," then added, "When I grow up to be as young as you are, Mr. Abbott, will you save a rumba for me?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!