Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Orange Is the New Black's Matt McGorry Is the SAGs' Adorable Social Media Ambassador
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Baby Boy on the Way for Reid Scott
- Why Is Eddie Redmayne Walking the SAG Awards Carpet Solo?
- Grammy Nominee Brandy Clark: From Logging Town to Music Stardom
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 21, 1976
- Vol. 5
- No. 24
A Florida Couple Don Masks and Take the Plunge
Both Mary and Mark are experienced divers. "I wasn't nervous," the bride bubbled. After a 20-minute ceremony, performed by a notary public, the couple removed their mouthpieces to seal it all with a wet kiss. "We wanted a different wedding," gurgled the groom. "I had a great time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!