Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Beckham's Gift Picks
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kelly Clarkson Shares Adorable Snap of River Rose 'Meditating'
- VIDEO: Britney Spears Spins Around to Adele's 'Hello': 'I Could Dance to This Song a Million Times'
- Willow Shields on How Jennifer Lawrence Went from Her 'Big Sister' to 'Best Friend' on The Hunger Games
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 21, 1976
- Vol. 5
- No. 24
A Florida Couple Don Masks and Take the Plunge
Both Mary and Mark are experienced divers. "I wasn't nervous," the bride bubbled. After a 20-minute ceremony, performed by a notary public, the couple removed their mouthpieces to seal it all with a wet kiss. "We wanted a different wedding," gurgled the groom. "I had a great time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!