Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Charlie Sheen's Daughters Are All Grown-Up in Smiley Family Photo – See the Sweet Pic!
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- WATCH: Taylor Lautner Is 'Basically Female Viagra' in Scream Queens Season 2
- Kourtney Kardashian Supports Sister Kim's Social Media Smackdown on Taylor Swift: 'The Truth Is the Truth'
- WATCH: Rob Lowe Is Self-Deprecating – and Buck Naked – in Roast Promo Parodying His '80s Sex Tape
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 25, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 16
Patti Burns was a bit worried when she was asked to co-anchor KDKA-TV's top-rated Eyewitness News at Noon in Pittsburgh last September. Her co-anchorman would be her father, Bill. She has found that working with the old man isn't so bad after all. "Oh, we fight," says Patti. "If I mispronounce a word or don't check something, he screams and yells. He's hard on me, but he's hard on everybody. He's been a big help. He's a real pro." Patti, 25, earned her degree in political science from the University of Denver where she got into the news business on the student radio station. Despite her father's warning that TV news "can be a cutthroat business," she took a street reporter's job on WFAA-TV in Dallas. She eventually was lured back to Pittsburgh to do the same kind of legwork for KDKA. Her duties now have been expanded to co-hosting a prime-time news-magazine show on Saturday nights. TV news has become a family affair for the Burnses. "My mother," Patti says, "has been my greatest supporter. I go to Dad for professional advice. I go to Mom for comfort."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!