Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- These Red, White and Blue Nachos Are the Patriotic Party Snack You Need
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd on the Best Parenting Advice They've Received: 'Don't Read Books!'
- Here's How Stickers Can Banish Your Blemishes
- Which Royal Family Member Could Be Getting a Huge Raise?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
James Whitmore, who has already given 'em hell as Harry Truman, brings another President to rip-snorting life as Teddy Roosevelt. This week, Whitmore carries his big stick to Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater as part of an 11-city tour.
Two young conductors, James Levine and James Conlon, join such established stars as Marilyn Home in the Met's annual spring road junket. Three new productions—Le Prophète, La Bohème and Lohengrin—are among the seven that will be presented during the eight-city tour (this week hitting Cleveland).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!