Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bella Hadid Makes Beige Spandex Sexy in Her Latest Athleisure Look
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Thinking Pink! Inside Lacey Chabert's Chic and Sweet Baby Shower
- Mila Kunis' 'Blue Sunset' Graphic Eye Will Be Your New Summer Makeup Move – Here's How to Get It!
- The Secret Behind Duggar Hair: Jinger Reveals Her Routine for Straight Strands
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
James Whitmore, who has already given 'em hell as Harry Truman, brings another President to rip-snorting life as Teddy Roosevelt. This week, Whitmore carries his big stick to Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater as part of an 11-city tour.
Two young conductors, James Levine and James Conlon, join such established stars as Marilyn Home in the Met's annual spring road junket. Three new productions—Le Prophète, La Bohème and Lohengrin—are among the seven that will be presented during the eight-city tour (this week hitting Cleveland).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!