Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 20
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
Neil Simon's quartet of playlets set in the land of milk and money, the Beverly Hills Hotel, has just checked into San Francisco for a month-long stay LOS Angeles haters will enjoy seeing the Big Orange peeled, deliciously, by British Shakespearean Kenneth Haigh, Penny Fuller (the dizzy newswoman in All the President's Men), Rosemary Prinz (an alumna of As the World Turns) and Vincent Gardenia (the manager in Bang the Drum Slowly).
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!