Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Margaret Cho Speaks out About Childhood Sexual Abuse: Bullies Said 'You Deserve to be Raped'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram
- Emily Ratajkowski on Her Nude Scenes: I Was Never Aware of My Body Being Super-Sexual
- Yolanda Foster Continues Lyme Disease Treatmen to 'Get That Brain Back in Gear'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 20
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
Neil Simon's quartet of playlets set in the land of milk and money, the Beverly Hills Hotel, has just checked into San Francisco for a month-long stay LOS Angeles haters will enjoy seeing the Big Orange peeled, deliciously, by British Shakespearean Kenneth Haigh, Penny Fuller (the dizzy newswoman in All the President's Men), Rosemary Prinz (an alumna of As the World Turns) and Vincent Gardenia (the manager in Bang the Drum Slowly).
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!