Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 20
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
Neil Simon's quartet of playlets set in the land of milk and money, the Beverly Hills Hotel, has just checked into San Francisco for a month-long stay LOS Angeles haters will enjoy seeing the Big Orange peeled, deliciously, by British Shakespearean Kenneth Haigh, Penny Fuller (the dizzy newswoman in All the President's Men), Rosemary Prinz (an alumna of As the World Turns) and Vincent Gardenia (the manager in Bang the Drum Slowly).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!