Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Birthday Babe Gigi Hadid Celebrates 21 (Again) in Vegas-ready Plunging Printed Dress
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Former Playboy Model Reveals Secret Romance with Prince in 1985: 'I Was Absolutely in Love with Him'
- Couture Couples! The Most Fashion-Forward Duos to Hit the Met Gala Red Carpet
- Where To Get Princess Charlotte's Perfect First Birthday Portrait Ensembles – and that Adorable Walker!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 20
Kojak May Be the King of Knob Hill, but Which of the Above Is Telly Savalas?
This actually, was the pretaping try-out, and three of them were eliminated, as was a prankster who popped in for the audition, the hirsute Gene Shalit of NBC's Today show. The real decoy (as panelists Bill Cullen, Peggy Cass and Gene Rayburn glommed) was the knob at the top left. To cut costs, Savalas will shoot in Hollywood for the upcoming season, and Peters will go with him. "Telly likes me," Peters says. "I'm just doing it for a lark!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!