Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 13, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
Sometimes pretentious but almost always interesting, the ambitious rock trio—edging more and more into classical idioms—has embarked on a marathon world tour, accompanied by a 64-piece orchestra and choir. They are in Indianapolis, Madison, Wis. and Minneapolis this week.
The government may outlaw saccharine, but what controls can be imposed on America's other leading sugar substitute, the Osmonds? On hiatus from Donny & Marie's ABC show, all seven singing siblings—Alan, 27, Wayne, 25, Merrill, 24, Jay, 22, Donny, 19, Marie, 17, and Jimmy, 14—will supersaturate a dozen Southern-rim states with 18 concerts in less than a month, this week starting in Fort Worth on June 8 and ending in Jackson, Miss, on the 14th.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!