Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 1977
- Vol. 7
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Main: Screen
Prizewinning (Cannes and Berlin) Spanish filmmaker Carlos Saura gives his lady, Geraldine Chaplin, her most pleasing and moving role to date—an antidote to her abrasive parts in Nashville and Welcome to L.A.—as the fatally ill mother of 9-year-old Ana Torrent. The story unfolds in one sun-dappled summer of childhood, moving gracefully between tragedy and lyricism. In Spanish with subtitles. (PG)
Gloriously directed by George Lucas (his first since American Graffiti), this mind-bending space fantasy incorporates Flash Gordon, 2001, Planet of the Apes and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and tops them with enough ingenious special effects (laser sabers, holographic recordings, air cars) to animate an Arthur C. Clarke anthology. Carrie Fisher (Eddie and Debby's daughter), Mark Hamill and Alec Guinness lead the good rebels against the evil Galactic Empire, abetted by a Laurel & Hardy team of robots. It's magic. (PG)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!