Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 1977
- Vol. 8
- No. 12
Hey, Who Is That Lady with Howard Himmelstein? She Came Dressed Not to Kill but to Boogie
The real question, of course, was the identity of that bozo clumping the light fantastic in his hiking boots. It certainly wasn't ex-mate Sonny (with whom she just completed a successful tour). Nor was it hubby Gregg (whom she recently visited in a Connecticut hospital, where he was undergoing drug rehabilitation).
In fact, Cher's bearded sidekick was none other than screenwriter Howard Himmelstein, 29, co-owner of Camp Beverly Hills, a new boutique that specializes in outdoor chic for high climbers like Candy Bergen, Barbra Streisand and Giancarlo Giannini. Says Himmelstein, "Cher and I are good friends. We often go out stepping." Diplomatically he adds: "Gregg's a good friend too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!